- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will use web site cookies to collect anonymous usage data in order to enhance the user experience of the web site.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
All of our product reviews are user-contributed. Because we want only legitimate reviews from customers who have purchased and used a given product, we verify that the reviews we publish are from actual customers by cross-referencing the email provided on the review with our own internal database of customer email addresses. The Lift Chair Store reserves the right to moderate product reviews, as well as user-contributed photos or videos, for inappropriate content. Additionally, we also reserve the right to use any user-contributed pictures, video, and/or product reviews for other marketing purposes.